Välkommen till min blogg om vardagsmagi!

Här delar jag med mig av guldkornen jag finner på min resa genom livet.

tisdag 31 maj 2022

The calling


I’m calling upon the mothers in this infinite web.

I’m calling upon the grandmothers,

I’m calling upon the great-grandmothers in this infinite web.

I’m asking you for guidance trusting the web.

I’m asking you for guidance to trust the winds, 

whispering about ways in the infinite web.

I’m asking for your guidance and I’m asking for you comforting me 

as I am taking my steps into the path of a wild woman.

Sisters, please, support me as I’m taking my steps.

I’m asking you for comfort,

I’m asking you for guidance,

I’m asking you for teaching me as I’m taking the steps.

Please, teach me to trust my way of living.

Please, teach me to rely on every sense or hint I receive.

Please, teach me trusting the signals.

I’m calling upon the mothers and I am gracefully receiving your guidance, 

as I am taking my steps.

Thank you for holding my arms as I am stumbling.

Thank you for keeping me safe in love mood, 

as I am learning to take the steps of my wild path.

Thank you for supporting me, 

and joing me in the song of life.

2 kommentarer: